Thursday, March 26, 2009

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON???

Okay, okay,So last nights post turned into this mornings post. My two year old was running a fever and I has to take care of her (though my AH does a great job with her as well). I also got a chance to make a black and blueberry cobbler from Ani Phyo http://www.aniphyo.com/category/recipes/page/4/It was so delicious! I was going to post the pics of the cobbler but I think my stomach wanted the first look. LOL!! I will take a pic of maybe what's left...On to what has been going on in my world.

For those of you that dont know I have started a social networking site for women celebrating the RAW food lifestyle www.womenintheraw.ning.com. I have also been getting back into the swing of writing (amongst my other talents). I had been working on something I call a blogvel (blog/novel) a while ago and I have decided to get to work and continue with it. You can check it out at www.twinkier.synthasite.com (and please keep in mind that back then I was not a raw foodist-LOL). I will be updating that site once a week. Also I am almost finished working on a site for others that would like to showcase their writings in a blogvel format. More on that later.

I have decided to go for a RAW chef certification. I have had so many people try the dishes I create and then ask me to make more for them. They even pay me!!! WOW!! I love the way I feel helping others. I feel like I am in some way helping to contribute to their health. I also love the feel of being in the kitchen creating dishes and recipes). From their I am looking forward to having a business as a raw food chef as well as start a non profit-organization for Seniors and those that are looking into being and staying healthy. I have quite a few other things up my sleeve as well but for now these are the things that I am working on. I will keep you posted as I complete each goal. Thank you all for the support and encouragement. I really appreciate it!Now..hhuumm....for a mentor....Let's see....Kristen (http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/) are you available? ;-)


Love to you all,
TwinkieR*

No comments:

Post a Comment